Forwarded Button to jump right in the village, not only center it on the map

Dravigas

Squire
Button to jump right in the the village from village overview, not only center it on the map .Right now its all good, but then people will start to get 10s and 100s of villages it will be really irritating to do all the clicking just to get in the village overview. Scrolling with right/left buttons is obviuosly out of use then.

DeletedUser831

If you click on that same button whilst your village is centred on the map, I believe it will jump you into the village.

Dravigas

Squire
yes, but it takes 3 clicks: "jump to village" in the village overview, click on village then it gets centered on the map ( to get circle menu) and at last click big round button on menu to get in to it.
somehow it would be nice to jump right in to it from village overview.

DeletedUser720

if you click the jump to village button twice it takes you straight into your village.

DeletedUser80

Reznal;n8026 said:
if you click the jump to village button twice it takes you straight into your village.

That´s correct. So, I don´t think that we need a second link ;)

Dravigas

Squire
it does not do that, i am still on the map, not in the village (overviews / villages / jump to village).

DeletedUser720

Yes if you are on the map and you clickc the go to village button it will center it, if you click it again it takes you to your village view.

Dravigas

Squire
I am suggesting to jump to the vilage from the "Overviews" window, without jumping around a map at all. Now it's impossible to do so.

DeletedUser894

Ahh i see what you mean, If you click on the *jump to villa* icon in overviews it takes you to the map and you have to either click on your villa or you have to click on the go to villa icon in the task bar. As its your own villa the *jump to villa* would be a lot more useful if it took you directly into the villa. Then you can simply use your mouse wheel if its the map you want to see. Makes much more sense.

Dravigas

Squire
Yes, exactly. There won't be any need to click around map if you do not want to see village on map, just go in, make coin, build stuff and jump right into the other village of choice.