Search results

1. ketjatekos

iPhone Bugs

As far as i know, TW2 will get mobile apps, when they finished with the balancing problems, and bugs, that occured in the desktop version. The current game is not created for the mobile browsers, that's why everything is messed up. Tablets are a bit easier to use, but still not perfect. I would...
  2. ketjatekos

Forwarded In overview: Barracks production

It was clear the first time, but I finnaly get to the problem. If the browser page is not big enough, things just didn't show :/ Thanks for the patient.
  3. ketjatekos

combat simulator

There will be, butat the moment you can't find any. If you have a tribe try aks about their opinion, more people could easier put together how much unit you might need. Don't forget though, that any attack outsid your province have a 50% morale only.
  4. ketjatekos

Negative... only building queue. I might be blind, but i don't see any unit production queue. Edit: though I found out, that I only have to click one time, and dont have to open the barracks all the time ;)
  5. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

119 :rolleyes::eek::cool:;):mad::p:confused::rolleyes: since when smiles dont count as characters -.-
  6. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

120 :o ....
  7. ketjatekos

Feedback Changelog 0.34.0

For me new spy reports do not show anything. Just a black window :/ I try clear the chatch again :/ Edit: Yeah a second clearing solved the problem
  8. ketjatekos

Modifier

In my opinion that's something like a beginner protection. Your modifer goes down if you attack a player with much less points/villages then you. You could either lose villages, or wait :/ or conquer
  9. ketjatekos

Units overview: In production spies count twice

In the units overview we can see the number of spies. When we put spies in the recruitment list, each of them count twice as much f.e.: I have 2 spies already, and put 2 other in the production. In the overview it shows 6. Edit: there were an other problem, when the overview said, I have 12...
  10. ketjatekos

Yet I have to go through all of my villages to see, whether there is a production going on. That's 7 click, and a lot of loading time for each villages. I suggest, that in Unit's overview, somehow indicate if there are a production ongoing. One possibility (which requires not too much space)...
  11. ketjatekos

Implemented Wiki addition

Base time could be shown, and then players can calculate it for the own headwater too (since he knows how much % got reduced)
  12. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

231 The pizza have no choice
  13. ketjatekos

Safari: Textfield don't work

Same. At leaston chrome. i did not try it on firefox, but I think it works there too.
  14. ketjatekos

Rejected New Unit Suggestion (Messenger)

But that's only for 5 min (with research 10). I guess he mean something like this: Attacking troops get to the village in 1 hour The messenger unit can do the same route in 30 min. If he want to return the army after the 5/10 min cap, he has to send the messenger, before the army hit the enemy...
  15. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

236 Ban me
  16. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

17. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

246 Since when I'm a moderator?
  18. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

252 almost 10
  19. ketjatekos

Good vs. Evil

254 This not going to be that easy, right?
  20. ketjatekos

ingame chat

In my opinion a global chat would be used for three things: "I need clay for wood" "I'm looking for a good tribe" and "YOU ****ING NOOB, WHY YOU ATTACK ME, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE" But some of the players might use it properly...