Forwarded In overview: Barracks production

ketjatekos

Squire
Yet I have to go through all of my villages to see, whether there is a production going on. That's 7 click, and a lot of loading time for each villages.
I suggest, that in Unit's overview, somehow indicate if there are a production ongoing.

One possibility (which requires not too much space):
Use the icons next to the reports about losses. You should create a grey icon too, that would mean, there is no production in the village. Red means, the production ends in 1 hour. Yellow means production ends in 6 hour. Green means, production ends in more then 6 hour. (Numbers are subject to change - also red could mean, that there is no prod, yellow 1 hour, green production ongoing)

DeletedUser24

Hi,
you may already found it, but you can see that, in the overview Screen. Go on villages and then chose in the predefined filters "production". There you can see all queues of your villages.

ketjatekos

Squire
Negative... only building queue. I might be blind, but i don't see any unit production queue.

Edit: though I found out, that I only have to click one time, and dont have to open the barracks all the time ;)

DeletedUser24

hmmm clicking on barracks?

hm maybe my description was not good :D
in the main menu, open your overview screen, the first tab should be villages. right under the tab, there is a drop down menu, chose there production, then you should see a list of all villages with the following informations:
Village Group Province Points Wood Clay Iron Storage Provision Trades Queue (Buildings) Queue (Units) Boosts active.

ketjatekos

Squire
It was clear the first time, but I finnaly get to the problem. If the browser page is not big enough, things just didn't show :/
Thanks for the patient.