Modifier

DeletedUser738

Please you need to explain this to me because i really dont understand i atack 1 village with 20 vikings and 10 light cavalry the oponent dont have the wall only 7 spearman and i lose 3 vikings AND 9 LIGHT CAVALARY vs 7 spearman. ok that village was out of my province but even with that 5 should be the maximum...
But than i notice that my attack modifier was only at 19% so i want to know what i can do increase that or for 100 spearman i will need more than 150 light cavalry (and half die)

PS: sorry i dont put a image here but i dont know how to do that

ketjatekos

Squire
In my opinion that's something like a beginner protection. Your modifer goes down if you attack a player with much less points/villages then you.

You could either lose villages, or wait :/ or conquer

DeletedUser738

what a protetion that make my troops attack with only 2/10 of full power

DeletedUser720

its morale basically from TW1, you attack someone with heaps less points than you you dont get much of a modifier.
Also spearmen are strong vs light calvary so your better off clearing them with axemen if you have a low modifier.

DeletedUser260

destroerX;n6756 said:
was a village with 61 points i never expect that
When you have lots of points and you're attacking people with very few points, you have a low modifier. That's how it worked in TW1 as well, although it had a different name. It's also explained in the wiki. They can't really explain how low the modifier can drop, in a quest, as they can't guarantee you'll end up larger than anyone else in your area.