Search results

1. kropovs

Support group icons

Can someone explain the difference between these two icons? Is the first one if I'm sending support to someone else? I have them both appear when I send support (to myself) and the 2nd one disappears after I refresh the browser. Not sure if this is a bug or not and if its only happening to me.
  2. kropovs

HQ build buttons / (refresh issues?)

» Beta account: kropovs » Real game account : kropovs (en11) » Platform: Win 7, beta Sandbox server. » Browser(s): Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m; » Add-ons / plugins installed: Ad block, Google docs/sheets/slides » Description of the problem: I couldn't find what triggers this. Was...
  3. kropovs

Fixed Cant mint coins

» Beta account: kropovs » Real game account : kropovs (en11) » Platform: Win 7, beta Sandbox server. » Browser(s): Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m; Firefox 46.0.1 » Add-ons / plugins installed: Ad block, Google docs/sheets/slides » Description of the problem: Was fine earlier in the...
  4. kropovs

Support reports

Fck. The links in previous post worked now as i watched them.. Its the same bug. Feel free to delete this. I cant seem to find where i can do that. Sorry. Didn't see any reports like this and last support report bug sounded different and pictures had 404'd so here goes... So i sent to spike a...
  5. kropovs

Troops disappeared

I hope that this is the right section for it... So I had a village with 550 spearmen that I sent to attack to 4 barbarian villages.. When I checked up later I found that now I only have 299 spearmen in that village. I checked the reports but all the attacks were successful and had no losses...