Support reports

kropovs

Fck. The links in previous post worked now as i watched them.. Its the same bug. Feel free to delete this. I cant seem to find where i can do that. Sorry.

Didn't see any reports like this and last support report bug sounded different and pictures had 404'd so here goes...

So i sent to spike a barbarian village in the new world. After a while had my 1st report.. It says I lost all troops but in the units menu they are still there so the report is false..

1st wave
gEJs4gz.png

2nd wave
4xcoZqb.png

External units after 2nd wave
gpSQFGq.png

Chrome version 39.0.21717.71 m
I guess the wold is EN5 Eremitage

DeletedUser2155

Yep, support reports seem to be completely inaccurate at the moment. As a supporter, I always see huge losses in my reports only to find out that 99% survived.

Another frustration is that if I want to check my support for Village A, I can't just check village info. I have to open the Units window, rotate through each village, and look for "Village A" in the external units list. I really wish the village info window had a table of support units and their source villages.

DeletedUser2258

I am experiencing this in the hungarian server as well so I guess all the worlds have this bug. The died fake troops also count in the gravedigger achievment, for ex I have now 70 k units recruited in total yet according to gravedigger I lost 150k.

DeletedUser40

Yes, this is a known bug. We have already reported it to our developers :)
Thanks for reporting it. We will add the extra feedback to the dev report.