Troops disappeared

kropovs

I hope that this is the right section for it...

So I had a village with 550 spearmen that I sent to attack to 4 barbarian villages.. When I checked up later I found that now I only have 299 spearmen in that village. I checked the reports but all the attacks were successful and had no losses. and there were 4 reports form those villages indicating that all 550 spearmen got to the attacks..
The troop count in attacks were 194.. 130... 121... 105.. and it seems that the middle ones just dissaperared (leaving me 194+105=299).. the same happened in anoter of my villages from 2 attacks only one returned.
It may be a coincidence but only spearmen got affected by it (there were no other unit types attacking at exact that time.. some cavalry attacked 1 min after but it was ok)

Can It be somehow related to he new update? (I think when i launched the attacks the Recruitment queue and Chat were not implemented yet or maybe i just didn't notice them)
Or someone spiked the villages and the reports are false
I just noticed that the time of attack for dissapread armies are exacty the same but only for one village

The favorited ones are the "dissapeared" troops
P.S. my time zone - UTC/GMT +2 hours
z5hO7zh.png

DeletedUser40

It might be cause by the actual update itself - we will look into it.