Search results

1. kropovs

Game updates (1.73)

I guess I'm a bit late on this too, About the server time. I found it can be little confusing with the way it calculates the "yesterday" from my timezone. example. its 22 PM server time. I'm 1 AM my time. Something happens at that 22 PM. Messages/reports say its yesterday 22 PM so It makes me...
  2. kropovs

oh gosh, sorry I didn't notice this thread as I wasnt too much around these last weeks. Not sure if you still need any feedback on this but ill try.. What do you like about the event? It was simple, I didn't need to "click around" a lot and it didn't take much time, Also the awards were nice...
  3. kropovs

Noticed that paladin and nobleman column being removed in the "Villages>units" screen. The pally column is not really necessary. but finding stray nobles in 500+ villages can be a pain. I dont really see a reason why it should be removed. For me the village name column is so wide it even with...
  4. kropovs

Wait was there just a new update (for browsers), lol I like that as @Kaemmelot suggested overviews stay on the last tab used, And I got to experiment with some bigger troop counts seems resource management is much better or just the fact that I used more troops did the trick? Though i found one...
  5. kropovs

1.57 Sweet... People will be so happy to see this. From the first look it looks nice, no way for me to check all units at the moment (zerks and trebs) as I dont have the HoH built. There is one thing (though i dont know how doable is that for coding) that i might like better would be >>> As far...
  6. kropovs

Support group icons

Yeah makes sense. Though I think there shouldn't be 2 icons from the same action, thus my suspicions that it might be a bug. I think the 1st icon should appear only when attacking someone else and the second one should appear on my villages unrelated if I'm attacking myself or someone else is...
  7. kropovs

Support group icons

Can someone explain the difference between these two icons? Is the first one if I'm sending support to someone else? I have them both appear when I send support (to myself) and the 2nd one disappears after I refresh the browser. Not sure if this is a bug or not and if its only happening to me.
  8. kropovs

Also, early game when warehouses are small, being able to mint coins as co-op is a nice thing. Sadly I cant come up with a solution to stop that without hurting the player without coding a lot of conditions.
  9. kropovs

I find it that the people that sometimes are stuck with the most co-ops are the leaders of the tribe, not necessarily because they want them but because players "trust" them. Generally I dont really think the number of co-ops is what makes the abusing, people can abuse them with having 2-3...
  10. kropovs

I understand that this will prevent growing dead accounts, but it does hurt the co-op for people. I was just looking after an acc where the owner was on away for a week. bit troublesome not to be able to mint coins... but i guess i prefer this than all the mess with co-ops. And someone posted...
  11. kropovs

HQ build buttons / (refresh issues?)

» Beta account: kropovs » Real game account : kropovs (en11) » Platform: Win 7, beta Sandbox server. » Browser(s): Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m; » Add-ons / plugins installed: Ad block, Google docs/sheets/slides » Description of the problem: I couldn't find what triggers this. Was...
  12. kropovs

Fixed Cant mint coins

» Beta account: kropovs » Real game account : kropovs (en11) » Platform: Win 7, beta Sandbox server. » Browser(s): Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m; Firefox 46.0.1 » Add-ons / plugins installed: Ad block, Google docs/sheets/slides » Description of the problem: Was fine earlier in the...
  13. kropovs

Support reports

Fck. The links in previous post worked now as i watched them.. Its the same bug. Feel free to delete this. I cant seem to find where i can do that. Sorry. Didn't see any reports like this and last support report bug sounded different and pictures had 404'd so here goes... So i sent to spike a...
  14. kropovs

Troops disappeared

I hope that this is the right section for it... So I had a village with 550 spearmen that I sent to attack to 4 barbarian villages.. When I checked up later I found that now I only have 299 spearmen in that village. I checked the reports but all the attacks were successful and had no losses...