Search results

1. Forwarded Alphabetical (Numerical) order of villas in Mass Minting window

Since this game in its current form is skewed up a bit to those that are average to above average gaming activity (casual. couple of hours a day types) - resource balancing is definitely a problem (wood is useless late game, unless you dedicate several MA nukes). Since there are no in-game...
  2. Screen Displacement - Opening Messages

Sometimes, when I try clicking to read Messages (especially those that updates due to instant responses and with those messages sent tribe-wide/multiple recipients), the "Toggle Timeline" section AUTOMATICALLY enables itself and "pushes" parts of the screen upwards. When I try closing the...
  3. Market - unFix Ratio

It is really inconvenient sometimes that we can't change trade ratio in the Market. I mean right now, Clay is the most Premium resource to trade - Iron goes second really. Wood doesn't seem to be worth anything in the late game. Having a 2:1 AT LEAST - will solve a lot of problems Early to mid...
  4. Battle Mechanics - Please Confirm if bug or just a new aspect in the game

Attacking force: 798 LC,159 MA and 70 rams Loss: JUST 70 RAMS Morale, faith and luck: 48% Defending force: 23 Swords Loss: 23 swords Morale, faith and luck: 105% This was a total surprise to me - I didn't expect to lose all 70 rams and not...