Screen Displacement - Opening Messages

gencyde1

Sometimes, when I try clicking to read Messages (especially those that updates due to instant responses and with those messages sent tribe-wide/multiple recipients), the "Toggle Timeline" section AUTOMATICALLY enables itself and "pushes" parts of the screen upwards. When I try closing the Timeline - the "moved" screen doesn't adjust itself and leaves this unsymmetrical/distorted screen (upper portion, Player and Village names and Resources are cut in half, horizontally). (3/5 times I just refreshed the browser (which fixes it) and 2/5 I just closed the browser (due to it crashing - which is why I thought it was a browser problem).

This has been happening for awhile - I thought it was my own Google Chrome browser/graphic problems - but the same problem happened when I was using a different computer (the same version of Google Chrome browser, however). I am not sure with the other browsers though.

Unfortunately I have no screenshots to show - but the description is as best as it can get. This seems to not happen when I am trying to open messages that have been sent for awhile and not happen when I compose messages.

gencyde1

So it happened again, and I managed to take some shots

I was Messaging someone, I clicked the Message icon and this happened http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps05b6e937.png
"Toogle Timeline" gets enabled and pushes the screen up (notice the Resources and Name sections are "gone").

Next, I disabled the Toggle Timeline by clicking it and this happens http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...pscfeb5707.png
The timeline didn't immediately go down - The "dislodged" screen slightly went down, back to its original scale (but notice that it didn't completely went down) (Resources and Name sections are cut-off horizontally).

After about a second or so, the Timeline goes down, But the whole screen remained misplaced http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...psa95074e9.png
I waited if it will fix itself eventually, but it didn't. I refreshed the browser - and it fixed it.

Caches and cookies were cleared.

Edit: I keep repeating this sequence - Messages Icon -> Mail (had 36 replies so the screen has to scroll down quickly to the most recent reply) -> Closing the Mails "x" -> opening the Mail again - During this rapid scrolling, this "bug" happens. I tried redoing it over and over - it seems to be random, but had it occurring multiple times.

DeletedUser905

I have similar problem: timeline opens itself. It happened several times. To close it I need to click arrow button twice, but screen shifts a bit up obscuring part of game window. To solve this shift problem I have to refresh browser.
Google Chrome: Version 38.0.2125.111

DeletedUser1993

i get the same issue as well
i open and close the timeline, then click TAB four times, till the screen get re-aligned again. no need to refresh. Chrome as well

DeletedUser1883

Same exact thing happens here. I always have to reload the game to get it to go away.

DeletedUser2152

Same issue and even reloading does not always help because it often happens again within seconds of reloading.

1. Long message I am trying or scrolling down.
2. Open up "toggle timeline" automatically
3. and at the same time pushes the top of my screen under the browser bar.
4. Manually close toggle timeline, opens it and then closes it
5. But the top part of my screen is stuck under the browser bar and only thing that works temporarily is refreshing screen.