Forwarded Alphabetical (Numerical) order of villas in Mass Minting window

gencyde1

Since this game in its current form is skewed up a bit to those that are average to above average gaming activity (casual. couple of hours a day types) - resource balancing is definitely a problem (wood is useless late game, unless you dedicate several MA nukes). Since there are no in-game managament tool to automatically rebalance your warehouse for you, it is usually up to manual clicking from one villa to another to transfer specific resources (on top of a slightly difficult maneuvering due to limited/non-existing World Map system) - which is quite tedious when you handle 100+ villas. I have personally gave up on farming, since it literally takes me 2-3 hours to keep up good farming runs.

The next solution is definitely Mass Minting - however, when I used it - I just wondered why is this not organized in alphabetical order based on the villas names (what's the use of systematically naming your villas then?) - the problem about this is that, although you want to spend the sitting resources, there are situations where you dont want to automatically spend those resources in minting (new conquered villas, rebuilding troops,etc.). So either you ended up manually click in the villas you want to mass mint in OR you mass mint and manually click out the villas you dont want to mint.

AT the very least, I expect that the villas are ordered in some way so at least I dont have to look for all of the villas manually. (i.e. I have newly conquered villas named B01 to B12 and I dont want mint there - in theory, I just click mass-mint and click out all the B villas - which should be lined up in the screen accordingly, not scattered throughout randomly.)

It might sound like a trivial problem - but most players deal with whatever is available in their disposal to keep up with the game (solving small trivial things such as this can decrease the burden overall; and maybe less people goes inactive once they hit 150 villas or so).

DeletedUser1993

same here. i try to remember which villages need resources for training troops or spies, but i always end up minting coins from a few of those villages, so then there's again the need tt visit the villages, check what resources they lack, then check the neighbouring villages and hope they would have those resources in excess so they could supply the poor village...
making the list ordered (or even sortable) will definitely solve this problem for me

DeletedUser350

I think that this is actually a problem for anyone that has many villages but I never considered it so important, I just spent some more time searching for the villages that I don't want to mint at all. But yet it remains a problem for the most players so, yeah, why not?

gencyde1

Rebalance the cost of coins? decrease the Clay cost and increase the Wood accordingly? most of the time I like to mass mint is to spend that Wood down. Later in the game, Clay is almost as unimportant as Wood relative to Iron (at this point buildings are not as expensive compared to troop building - especially the LC-zerker nuke).

The reason why I want to direct the resources flow towards more Clay is that - NO ONE WANTS TO TRADE WOOD with IRON. So you ended up with trading your Clay for Iron. While Wood sits there accumulating. A solution would be to dedicate a villa to be the "Wood-chipper" - a low level Timber Camp with high levels of Clay Pit and Iron Mines. But that is not enough on its own.

So in the end. Mass Minting + troop building = 400k Wood - 0 Clay - 0 Iron.

DeletedUser1993

how about a game merchant who does not need crowns? (ok, i know, it's heresy)
but if the ratio is not 1:1, but 2:1 or even 3:1 instead, this could come in handy at some point, while the negative ratio will discourage prolific use of this merchant (no idea if this is technically possible, but the merchant could give just one deal daily per village, and also may have limited resources).

DeletedUser2007

@Fatal_Error I also agree on this, another good thing to add to that screen would be the village group icons. Since I use village groups to indicate which villages are still building troops or upgrading buildings, it would come in handy if they'd show up there so I can skip them in mass minting (since I need the resources for building/upgrading rather than minting)

DeletedUser1625

how about a game merchant who does not need crowns? (ok, i know, it's heresy)
but if the ratio is not 1:1, but 2:1 or even 3:1 instead, this could come in handy at some point, while the negative ratio will discourage prolific use of this merchant (no idea if this is technically possible, but the merchant could give just one deal daily per village, and also may have limited resources).
The option for ratio's other than one:eek:ne would be much appreciated in just the general trade also.
But I agree I would like to see a game merchant maybe incorporated into the resource deposit, rename it resource outpost or something.

And as for the main topic of this thread. I want this sooooo much. When I have one village I am ready to build a noble train in and have to scrub through 100+ villages to find it to take off the coins for that village it can get tedious.

DeletedUser2007

Ignore the dutch text, it's just to show the general idea of it, so perhaps it could look like this:

5wvJQ1z.png

The groups at the top are filters (work same way as in the overview).
Also the groups could be put into their own separate column (now they're in the same column as the village name/coords)