Recent content by Shemirage

1. War ten fold

Yes. If you don't give marginal players something to do that makes the game worth their time they eventually quit, and then you don't have enough critical mass to make the game viable. The fact I played for a little over a month and managed to punch my way into the mid 800's is not a good sign...
  2. War ten fold

Oh that's rich. Now you are taller than 99.9% of the worlds population (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3A...ight/Archive_4). Do you see your problem yet? The probability that you are a boastful buffoon just keeps going up, especially with claims like that. Why is it that other players, like...
  3. War ten fold

Still got nothing on those charges I see.....just doubling down. You are completely missing the point here, aren't you? Does your phobia of real competition have something to do with a knock to the head in real life after meeting someone big and scary in a dark alley or something? That would...
  4. War ten fold

Still dodging all the criticism I see. You ARE good at avoiding real battles James.
  5. War ten fold

That is actually a very good point. That never happened in the last game I was in, for the most part, because there were much clearer objectives. I'm still not sure what the point of this game even IS sometimes. Couldn't they at least outline the kingdoms so you could try to take those over...
  6. War ten fold

That's not a complaint. That's pointing out that you are trying to claim you felt you were engaging equals at first when clearly you never actually felt that way. I don't run the invites. But even if I was it's clear that OTW doesn't mass invite quite the way you claim. If we were inviting...
  7. War ten fold

Really? So, let me get this straight. 1) On 10/29 you post in the forums how #7 OTW is a pushover tribe. Then, on 11/1, in the forums, you openly declare war on them. But now you want to claim you were attacking an equal as far back as 2 weeks ago? Looks like spot picking and pointless bragging...
  8. War ten fold

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. I am saying the OTW tribe is, overall, an OK tribe at best. We have some good players I suspect, but we seem to be, on average at least, an order of magnitude below some of the heavyweight teams. That said, we are also an order of magnitude above some other...
  9. War ten fold

Not to sound silly or anything, but I remember when I used to play LOU (a similar, but now discontinued game). Similar to here, in that game when invasions would occur top players would pretty much wipe out the competition without breaking a sweat. Most of the time those maneuvers had a purpose...
  10. Bug Exploits

All I know is the pattern looks pretty darn specific to me....and I'm not sure why that specific 'fake formula' was strategic enough to be spammed the way it was by certain groups of players. I'm new to this game, so maybe it's something I'm overlooking, but I've got my doubts. All I'm really...
  11. Bug Exploits

Having only been a part of this game for about a month or so I'm surprised how many people at the 'top level' feel the need to exploit bugs to get ahead. I'm way off in the middle of nowhere, so there isn't much action where I am....but it's been interesting to watch some of these reports pile...