Bug Exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shemirage

Having only been a part of this game for about a month or so I'm surprised how many people at the 'top level' feel the need to exploit bugs to get ahead. I'm way off in the middle of nowhere, so there isn't much action where I am....but it's been interesting to watch some of these reports pile up in my tribes forum where people send 3 units and delete entire armies.

I hope anyone doing this gets caught and immediately banned. That kind of garbage takes a casual player like myself and turns them right off to playing this. Why would I spend time playing something like this if everything I work on can get wiped out by some moron who, despite being tens of thousands of points bigger than me, will simply use an exploit to wipe out the little army I did manage to throw together. You guys are going to kill your own player pool, and I hope the dev team recognizes it and wipes your accounts.

DeletedUser1167

I Had many reports from my tribe the whole day. You know the meaning of fakes i believe. there are many today that got yellow reports. I myself, attacking some players like all the days before, to check the faith of the villlages (if it is 50%) or to noble his tribemembers and so got some yellow and some red reports. every report is shown at the admins. And you judge players, and even some of my tribe. maybe me too, but is it a ban reason to ban players that are just playing the game, and tw means fakes.!

Trolin

Serf
I'll join in on the discussion and bet my left hand, that once you found out about sending fakes at these people you were attacking and got yellow reports as you say, you doubled up on sending more fakes.

Shemirage

All I know is the pattern looks pretty darn specific to me....and I'm not sure why that specific 'fake formula' was strategic enough to be spammed the way it was by certain groups of players. I'm new to this game, so maybe it's something I'm overlooking, but I've got my doubts.

All I'm really doing is saying....be careful...this kind of thing will turn people off to playing. If you know somebody exploiting this crap...tell them to cut it out! It's a beta server....stuff happens....but write the guy who got screwed, let him know what happened, back off and report the bug. Piling on before it's noticed is a BS move.

DeletedUser1167

I had 425.000 ODA , and they went 431.000. I have reports clearing one villlage. I will forward you them ingame. So where did all the ODA go if you claim that i doubled them? Right now i am nobling only one player that got banned because he tried to hack me and was threatening. Free villages that are clean from long before he got banned.

DeletedUser940

I like how this post has nothing to do with LuCk and yet he feels like he must defend himself. this is quite funny to me...

on another note i feel it is complete wrong for a top 20 player to user this exploit. i myself being a top 6 player have told my entire tribe to never use it. i see no reason in using it as it takes away from the game. and as a large player using this strategy to get around your moral problems is stupid. you grew fast if you want to take out a player that you have 15-30% moral then get a basher to do it for you. i have two bashers to clear out smaller players for me... haven't used them till now but i have them if i need them.

edit*
Found the post that puts blame on luck. LuCk isnt exploiting so dont try to point fingers at him. but if any other top 20 members are doing it pleasse put them on blast

DeletedUser1825

well sadly because of the ram its hard to get around it, i just nuked someone with 13k troops i lost all 7000 units or a total of 20k population his 13k troops or a total of 30k population but because of the ram my second nuke just took the target village resources so im guessing they all died i roll back is needed for everyone that is if the devs arent lazy enought to not actually do it, to make everything fair a 2 week roll back is needed or 1 week roll back who knows when this bug started

DeletedUser940

so what you are saying if you have rams with your main attacking force the units will disapear no matter the size of your attacking force. so if it is 1 ram and 1 axe or 300 rams and 7000 axe the end product is a village with nothing in it? if so please put those reports in the bug forum for this bug

DeletedUser1167

The only way to fix it is with a roll back on the world. I have stopped playing at all since yesterday, only sending nobles to a banned player to take the last villages. You can't fix this world without roll-back. almost every player lost villages. Every nukes wins this game

DeletedUser1825

why do i feel this is planted bug day of the dead ram (looks like a warhead) + 1 guy to arm the war head once it reach the village jihad

DeletedUser1188

Well Milner does it surprise you that ODT members are attacking the villages where your troops exploited the bug and wiped troops? Is it all ODT that are abusing this cheat or just Gloribus?

DeletedUser40

Topic closed.

It's not allowed to call players cheaters, hackers or abusers.
If you have an issue, please take it in private chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.