Will the progress of the Open Beta be transferred to the first "real" world?

DeletedUser905

You want that your villages from one world will be moved to the other world? Why would you want that? And why any game would provide such feature?

DeletedUser1018

He's asking if the open beta server will be the first official world and if there will be a wipe or not. It's a valid question, as many games do not have a wipe after the open beta starts, so please use common sense before drawing simplified conclusions.

DeletedUser123

As far as I know these two current worlds (Experior and Experturs) will not be deleted nor they will be transferred to the EN server.

DeletedUser1018

Dement0r;n14238 said:
As far as I know these two current worlds (Experior and Experturs) will not be deleted nor they will be transferred to the EN server.

That's great to know. I think this information should be announced with more exposure as many people will be afraid to spend money if they don't know if their progress will be voided.

DeletedUser3

The worlds on the Beta server are not planned to be reset and they will not be transferred to other servers. EN and DE will start their own worlds.

DeletedUser1238

Will be new servers only in English and German, or in other languages, such as French, Spanish, Polish too?

DeletedUser123

There will be other language versions as well, but for tomorrow only EN and DE will open.

DeletedUser905

Barbiearian;n14498 said:
Does that mean real servers are opening today?
Depending on what do you mean by "real"? Dementor is talking about open beta servers. 2 new open beta servers were started: EN and DE. Within some days more national servers will be opened.

DeletedUser123

Beta will always stay here and it will be the first server to get the new updates for testing. The game has now reached the Open beta stage and therefore other language versions are now also available such as EN and DE.

DeletedUser1610

Hi Guys.

Apologies if I am being a little dense here, I'm new to Beta testing and am a little confused. When the e-mail announcing Open Beta arrived this morning it mentioned Beta testers could keep their progress. Does this only apply to the progress made from now on in Open Beta or does it also apply to progress already made in the Closed Beta test? This morning my account reset to a brand new village at the start of Open Beta with all my old progress cancelled. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help guys

Regards

DoubleJ

DeletedUser5

DoubleJ;n14740 said:
This morning my account reset to a brand new village at the start of Open Beta with all my old progress cancelled. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help guys

Regards

DoubleJ
This should not have happened, which server are you talking about? Experior, Expertus or another one over on EN?

DeletedUser1610

Ah Yes...thanks Vanguard and Barbiearian.....it is indeed a different url. The link contained in the Innogames e-mail sent this morning that enabled continued playing after closed beta took me to a completely different url than the one I had previously used for beta testing. Thus my confusion, I thought it had reset me, in fact it sent me to an EN world. I've now taken Barbierian's advice and looked throughly and find I can log in and play on two worlds now, Expertus and EN.

Thanks for all the help guys, its much appreciated.

DoubleJ