Forwarded Warning for attacking self or tribe

DeletedUser431

OK, I know this has been brought up before, but I can't find a relevant thread. There really needs to be a warning in place when you are going to attack yourself or a member of your tribe! I'm seeing it happen more and more that in haste to send support, people are attacking themselves or their teammates with defensive troops. Just a few days ago, I had about 15 inbound attacks. I was scrambling to get all my defensive villages to send support. On one of them, I sent about 4000 defensive units as 'attack' accidentally. Since I had so many inbound, I didn't notice one extra red icon until my 10 minute recall period was up. So now, I have all of my other inbound support and my own inbound attack. I can't dodge because my troops would never get out and back before the real attack. So, I'm left losing an entire village worth of defense on the attack as well as losing some of the troops defending my village. This could have easily been avoided by a simple popup saying "hey knucklehead, are you sure you want to attack yourself?".

DeletedUser2139

This is a game where you have to synchronize attacks and fake attacks from many villages to multiple targets, then support and fake support.

How many pop ups should they add to help with that ?

DeletedUser431

How many pop-ups does it take if you are attacking yourself? Is that something you do often? Will it get in your way when you do?

DeletedUser2139

The point was if you need a pop up to not attack yourself, how are you going to play this game.

Villages by name without coordinates, red lines on the map to not forget what we attack, officers that takes away the time calculation and now pop ups...

We used to take pride that this is a complicated game.

DeletedUser894

Yes. It is clear which is attack and which is support. We have all made a mistake when in a hurry but i don't feel there is a need to alter it atm.