Rejected Warning for Ally or NAP attack

DeletedUser431

It might be useful if you receive a warning when you attack someone in an alliance that you are Allied or NAPd with. I have nearly attacked an ally several times simply because she is in between two barbarian villages.

DeletedUser3

Hi coolmite. The tribe mate should be a different color if they are in your tribe. Also you can mark them on the map with icons. In addition to that you can cancel your attacks as well. In the future we may address this, but for now it seems their are enough possibilities to prevent the attack from happening. Thank you for your suggestion.

DeletedUser51

Next time I noble a tribemate I'll have to remember the "You were in between two barbs" excuse. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser431

Perhaps some of my issues are just because of how I set up attacks and maybe it will be better when you clean up all of the attack icons on the map. I generally set up 10-15 attacks at a time. I click on a village, then click on a preset, then click on another village. After the first few of these, my map is a mess and it is very hard to see all the colors, icons, etc. On numerous occasions I have accidentally set up an attack on a NAPd player because they are in close proximity to several barbs. I've gotten in the habit of checking my commands after each time I set up to make sure I haven't accidentally attacked an ally - but it would be much easier if I got an alert that said something like 'The village you are attacking belongs to an ally - are you sure you want to continue?".