Forwarded Village is too high

DeletedUser1312

In my opinion village is too high. I'm playing on 1680x1050 resolution and I need Drag&Drop village to go to Iron Mine from Clay Pit or Timber Camp. I will try on 1920x1080 resolution, but I don't know..

What do you think ? Drag&Drop village is a bit unconfortable for players :)

Regards,
Tagon

DeletedUser1206

Actually, you just need to zoom in and zoom out the village view with your mouse.
Just like you will do in other strategy game.

DeletedUser905

First! Drag and drop is completely different term. Drag&drop means you move some object from one place to another. In TW2 you drag the map to move on it, not to drop anything. Same happens in village.
Second! What is your suggestion?
Third! You cannot zoom in and out inside the village. Zoom out inside the village will zoom you out of the village to the area map.

DeletedUser1238

edufinn;n12725 said:
Third! You cannot zoom in and out inside the village. Zoom out inside the village will zoom you out of the village to the area map.
Well, we can zoom in in the village, but up to 4 times. And Tagon possibly wants to set resolution of screen by numbers, e.g. 1280x720. Now it takes full width (always [100%]) of the screen, so only changing an interface or fullscreen working mode (but not so much) will fix this;)