Forwarded View of Village

DeletedUser324

Hello,

I find the overview of the city is too big, because you do not fit on one screen. If you want to use the building at the top or bottom, you have to scroll back and forth. I do not know how the view on smaller screens is because I use a 24 "screen.
Even the menus are just too big for my personal feelings.

Greeting Blackbird

DeletedUser14

Unfortunately, I do not agree. Size Matters :)
I like big view, because the picture is clearer

DeletedUser324

VerTheGrand;n2323 said:
Unfortunately, I do not agree. Size Matters :)
I like big view, because the picture is clearer

You're right, but sometimes it sucks! A solution would be a zoom mode policy. Then you can zoom out so far that you can overlook the city :)

DeletedUser250

The size of ones monitor makes no difference, it's the resolution that matters.

DeletedUser324

Nauzhror;n2333 said:
The size of ones monitor makes no difference, it's the resolution that matters.

You're right, i use FullHD, but whats i mean is, that smaller screens can't use FullHD :)

DeletedUser250

Blackbird1989;n2334 said:
You're right, i use FullHD, but whats i mean is, that smaller screens can't use FullHD :)

Many 17" monitors are at least 1920x1080, 1920x1200 isn't unheard of either on 17" laptops.

DeletedUser14

This is an edited picture, I wanted to see how it looks
It looks very cool.

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that the village overview may be a bit spacious. However only the resource buildings and the Farm are a bit out of reach. Using the Headquarters overview is an efficient alternative to upgrade your buildings, however we wanted to allow "building" on the map as well. It is up to each player to decide which system they want to use.