Version 1.6 feedback

DeletedUser40

Ongoing commands should still hit, as before the update afaik.

About the resetting of hall of orders; We will not be able to reset those for you, or provide free resets.
Reasoning for this is, that it is a free choice to choose whatever order you wanted, choosing the thieves guild, because it previously was broken, is not a valid reason for freeing up the hall of orders - all though it borders to abusing the feature in my opinion. This reasoning is flawed.
Also, this is a game in constant development. Changes will be come and features will be tweaked - there will not / can not be free granted stuff for each change we make.

Empo they don't even refund troops that were lost during the whole missing troops bug incident, youve got little chance of convincing them to give out any freebies for this I feel. I think you will get the inevitable 'this is beta' response.

We had no means to check wether or not this happened or why it did. Therefore we could not grant those back, as no records where there to prove it was there in the first place.

what i don't like in this 1.6.0. is that there is no indication that a very annoying bug will be fixed - the one with the immortal support troops. currently there are still cases of support troops suffering damage during the attack, but regenerating immediately after that. you can waste all your attack forces and practically not kill a single troop. LiamAird, can you give some insight about what is being done to rectify this bug?

The support troops is actually not that easy bug to fix, as it only happens under certain circumstances. But more and more cases should be fixed for this as far as i am aware.

There are just too many problems with sabotage. Look in the bug section there are other nice bugs like buildings being taken down, but provisions not being restored ... meaning you can't even rebuild the building. I don't have to make a drawing what possible concequences of the provisions bug, I'm not gonna go into detail so that a I don't give ideas to those that haven't realised that yet.

That should also be one of the fixes for this update.
If not we have a temp fix for this, for people sending in tickets :)

//Edited

DeletedUser1993

i hope so, all my spies were in motion at the time of the update.
however, one of my villages blocked a sabotage without even having a home spy. is this something new? has the chance of the sabotage been tweaked as well?

DeletedUser40

//Cleaned up

We do listen to feedback, but we will not hand out stuff each time a feature is changed or modified. :)
If and when we do, it'll surely be announced in good time.

gencyde1

What's up with this? So if you dont have any infantry (axes) with your nuke, it would still survive - i.e. if you have 3k LC and 400 rams wall is still gonna be hit.
  • Siege weapons (Rams, Catapults and Trebuchets) now fight together with the largest battle group to avoid them being destroyed easily.
Follow up: SO what is the response for this?