Update list 1.0.5 Feedback

DeletedUser1366

In the sounds there is something missing. In the village view we should ear the sounds of nature. The background sound of the cascate, the frontground sound of the river stream, the birds flying by. It could have a setting to enable/disabling this, but would be more relaxing then the music.

Thanks

DeletedUser1319

Music is cool.
cant acces that page so no idea what else is new.
Also the updat to the forum on tribe (categorie selection) is something i don't like because at the older way you could see in which categories the unread messages where and now i need to open all of them.

DeletedUser1617

Weird a half hour ago I was reading news on that page and now it also does not go at my pc. Most of the things improved were already said somewhere on this forum.

Barbiearian

Squire
that page is definitely locked - yeh. So, I'll post here till you fix it :) Have you done something to the barbarian cities - it seems strange I have hundreds of reports that never had zero res, but today I have had maybe 15-20 reports, all with nothing. Arriving just after a guy in a random city - I can accept that - but to manage to do it 20 odd times in the space of an afternoon???

DeletedUser997

Been having also the alot of empty "loot" reports. Thing is, even if you come only a minute or so after another player, since the mines work contineously ... would be weird that you often come back with 0 ... not much different from 1 or 5 for a long trip but still.

Just noticed the "Night bonus" signal, wich seems a little difficult to have on a server where you don't necessarily play versus people of the same country?

For comments on other changes, I'll need to see the page first :)

DeletedUser905

Forum became even worse.
1. You cannot see which section contains unread messages, but you have to browse all sections to find this out.
2. It is not possible to mark messages as read using checkbox and select, because there is no such selection anymore.

Who was this freaking "smart" to make those changes? You should fire the guy who made those design decisions. I have feeling that this person had never seen computer in this life not to speak about forums. Give us back old forum for time being and remake design from the beginning. What you did now is completely unusable.

DeletedUser992

The empty loot s probably due to research being automatic with building levels. The barbs will now get protected storage at certain warehouse levels so you won't get anything until they go over that amount.

Usurper

Squire
edufinn watch your tongue jesus... the short appearance of night bonus happened only for testing purposes I assume, they won't implement it on these servers. It's off already. This section is called FEEDBACK. On the other hand I agree that forums changes are more than uncomfortable and the old design should be brought back or they could make it even better (there was a thread about that, like making forum in another tab so it was very friendly to use and that you don't have to scroll like crazy. Personally I recommended to make forum tab as large as market tab for example, that would also be a great solution.

Cheers and keep updating Inno, you're doing great!

DeletedUser1018

I agree with the points edufinn listed. The design decisions with the forum are just really bad. Unable to see where things were posted in the dropdown, no more "mark as read" function... If you would please fix that and had resources to spare please make hidden forums visible for certain players only and the ability to move topics inbetween subforums. I apologize but this "update" has quite annoyed me since I have a tribe with 200 members in OBT and this makes communication really difficult.

And my final issue: Why on earth did open beta get the patch notes before closed beta? Not mentioning we can't even access them from here because... you know... lack the necessary forum rights?

DeletedUser891

i jsut saw on the wiki that requirements for walls hospitla market and tavern all got raised

DeletedUser

Very nice pictures this morning. I used Chrome, but it do not work very well. (several Times reloaded and Cookies and Cache deleted)
20140907chromeqf340ytoaj.png

DeletedUser905

I've seen same. I suspect that problem was with connection between GUI and server. I just waited for awhile and tried again. After several tries I was able to get into the game.