Rejected TW2 (out of game) Forums Suggestion

DeletedUser955

Well, it's quite embarrassing, but... I've had this account for 2-3 days, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me post, until I checked the email. I even filed a support ticket about it. :p The problem was, I didn't realize that I had to check my email. I have about five emails, and only one of them is for games. I check it maybe once or twice a week, so until I checked it, I was stuck not being able to post. Not sure if it said something, and I missed it (I do that a lot), or of its a feature of the forums. I think it would be nicer, however, if there was a more visible way to see that you're not completely registered yet.

DeletedUser720

it lets you know this as soon as youve finished the signup process, also majority of forums are like this.

DeletedUser80

Reznal;n8688 said:
it lets you know this as soon as youve finished the signup process, also majority of forums are like this.

Yes, that´s right. You will be informed at the end of your registration.

DeletedUser955

Must have missed it then. I guess it's not exactly worth the effort to try to make it easier to see, I was just making sure that it wasn't a common problem. I'm guess I'm just special :cool: