TW "Wiki"

DeletedUser1620

This is an odd question, so please be patient.

How do regular users edit the Wiki? I have searched everywhere at the Wiki and it seems like only moderators ("TyRioN BlacK", for example) are allowed to make changes.

I don't mean to sound rude, but the word "Wiki" refers to a community-driven content site that the community can create,edit and comment on... Otherwise it is just another static Help page, right? :)

DeletedUser40

You can ask for access to the wiki, if you want to me a contribution to our wiki pages.
We have closed the registration, as we have been hit by lots of bots in the past, on our other games.

Therefore you need to ask me, explaining what you want to add/change on the pages and we can discuss your access :)
We do it this way to protect the pages and the content on our help pages.

DeletedUser114

Hello TheCrustyOne,

Thanks for your question. Yes, as Liam has already mentioned, we have bad experiences about it. I used to edit other wikies, and when the registration was open, tons of (mean really, really much) players were registering on the wiki, to share their opinions, and to help others. It is good, but unfortunately, the majority of their texts were not punctial. That is why a wiki editor should be a kind of expert to edit the wiki, because we don't want to share wrong informations.

But please feel free to tell us what you would like to change, or implement to the wiki, we are very grateful for any suggestions.

Tamás