trying to get a newly joined friend over by me

• Thread starter DeletedUser2719
  • Start date

DeletedUser2719

my girlfriend recently joined and i was tryin to guide her over by me but i can't seem to locate her,i'm NOT computor savy & still a noob but can someone explain/help with the general layout of the world map?? It's been awhile since i started playin this and i'm still learning she's in ohio & i in PA and we're tryin to coordinate this through facebook communication..i know i'm in bastille,suburbamarktal(?) and she claims to be also but i can't locate her on the map,it gives the option of NE NW SE SW and i can't remember where i went when i signed up...thanks

DeletedUser2719

she also JUST signed up & started yesterday...does she have to build up a bit 1st??

DeletedUser2719

sorry i'm computer stupid...lol i live and am registerd in the US

DeletedUser40

Then you need to go to the US servers, and ask for support.
We cannot help you from here, as we only manage the beta forum / servers.

http://us.tribalwars2.com
Please go here for the US version of the game.

DeletedUser924

Okay i can help you with this problem. it does not matter where you or she lives for this issue. first you need to determine you location on the map. this can be done by looking at your coords if you are at 500|500 you are K55 if she is in 700|700 she is in K77 as you can see the first digit of each coordinate s whats important here. now the map goes 0-9 east and south.
it looks like this
K1 K2 K3 K4 K5 K6 K7 K8 K9
K10 K11 K12 K13 K14 K15 K16 K17 K18 K19

and so on where all the numbers ending in 0 are the first column and all ending in 9 are the last keeping in mind K1 is actually K1.0
This will help you figure out whee she needs go to move towards you. now if this game and its a big if as i have not start a world in over 6 months allows for you to pick you location know that the center point is 500|500 so if you are north east of that have her restart northeast or pick which ever sector you belong to. If this game doesn't allow you to chose where you restart then you will have to move to each other by nobles and the best way is to figure out where you re and where she is an move two provinces at a tie towards each other; building as big a base in each as you see fit to find her just pop her name in the search bar on the rankings or on an external sit like TW 2 stats or T tools and find her coords for her village. next you can pop this in the global search on the map and jump over there check the area out and plan your move accordingly. Any questions pop me a PM here on the server or mail me ingame on the beta server as TheBlackOne or on the EN server as Nemnuke(my original name after Glass O water)