Rejected Troops seen from others villages,

DeletedUser362

Hi!

Here's my next idea which, i think you won't like.
http://postimg.org/image/6iiw5gde9/
http://postimg.org/image/8bdw19ln3/
So i think as you can see on my map my troops are going through another players village.
Because we have taverns it would be nice not to have them just for recruiting spies.
So when somebodys troops go through another ones village the village owner can see them pass away on the marked area with red.
And with luck of 50%-50% the owner of the village can receive in his tavern some crowns.
I say this because after how i saw this is going to be more like pay to win game , so with this free crowns of "luck" we can break the chains a lil'bit.

Sorry for my bad english!
:p:rolleyes::cool:

DeletedUser237

Agreed with him. Logically, on a tactical map, you can receive info on nearby troops and possibly intercept them. Don't know how this could actually work in such a game considering the large number of attacks going on every second. And if the army icons remain the same, you won't be able to see anything around the village :))

DeletedUser362

Strives;n1696 said:
Agreed with him. Logically, on a tactical map, you can receive info on nearby troops and possibly intercept them. Don't know how this could actually work in such a game considering the large number of attacks going on every second. And if the army icons remain the same, you won't be able to see anything around the village :))
I mean on the village view you see the troops which march through your village to their end target.

DeletedUser51

Then wouldn't you need to add in the ability to make your troops go around certain villages they don't want to be seen by? :S

DeletedUser3

I think this idea could have potential, but I also think It would become extremely messy over your village. We are already thinking about ways to alternately use the spy units, but I really like the approach of this idea. We will see what we can do. Thank you.^^