Tribe Ranking system?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1823
  • Start date

DeletedUser1823

Unsure what to make of this but it seems to be a problem

when looking on the map you will notice that when hovering over my own village it shows my tribe but then says we have 0 points
We all know ZAR we definitely don't have Zero points
YXPmOBk.png

then when you go to the tribe list to view all tribes in the ranking system there is only one tribe called Map Control
7FVH8x7.png

i'm aware that more people are experiencing this problem but couldn't see it had been reported yet

I'm using Chrome on windows 8, 64 bit

EDIT: it seems to be since the recent update let me know what other information you think i could provide to help fix this small issue

Thanks
DC

DeletedUser905

This kinda weird think happen after update. Sometimes clearing cache helps.

DeletedUser1823

tried all that but still problem persists

thanks
Dc

DeletedUser40

We have confirmed the issue along with a couple of other tribe related issue.
Thanks for reporting these issues!

DeletedUser1883

Any idea when this will be fixed? It's been a couple of days now and it is really annoying.

DeletedUser1823

i wouldn't imagine it will be until Monday at the very best. don't think the dev's work weekends (Part Timers) :p

DeletedUser1883

Blah. This sucks. I can't even log into the game now. grr

DeletedUser1883

Maybe they are hoping that more people will stop playing this world since the bug issues and now not even fixing basic things like this?

DeletedUser1825

Um i know its just rankings but come on, its important too especially for tribes that wants to go to war with top 10 rankings 1 week broken and counting

DeletedUser1883

Map Control is still in the lead over Denied but it's a close one. I wonder if Denied will be able to pull ahead?