Forwarded Tribe forum in new tab

DeletedUser310

As the title says, I think that this feature can be implemented in this version too, just like on TW1.
It can be good to have the forum in a new tab, while playing normally in another one, avoiding windows overlapping.

DeletedUser905

Do you mean that forum should be opened in separate window, which can be then opened in own browser tab? If yes, then I agree with this suggestion.

DeletedUser310

Exactly. It can be useful (from the perspective of the InnoGames) also to avoid the migration on others communications systems, like Skype and TS.

Usurper

Squire
I partly disagree with that suggestion, it doesn't have to be in a new tab but It'd be great if tribe forum had a big window like market has.

DeletedUser1435

I agree the current forum is extremely bad. It needs to increase in size. However the ability to open in a new tab will allow for easier reading. It is extremely inconvenient so far to use.

DeletedUser310

Enlarge the window can be also a good improvement. But I still think that the new browser tab is much better.

DeletedUser905

Usurper;n14295 said:
I partly disagree with that suggestion, it doesn't have to be in a new tab but It'd be great if tribe forum had a big window like market has.
Alliance forum it's just a way to communicate with your allies. Making it in full game screen will prevent you from seeing main game screen. In TW1 forum was possible to open in separate browser window or tab. I was always keeping it open and it was easy to access and read. That way I had full access to game main screen and had forum also open in wide screen in other browser tab and it was not obscuring game screen.

DeletedUser924

I had already made a post about this exact same thing yet it went nowhere. Usurp there is a reason why we need the tribe page and the game open simultaneously. First et me say you if you have a problem opening more than one tab for a game then you never played TW1 because that was almost a requirement. I would have 300 tabs or more open constantly. now in this game there is no way to highlight names and coords so if you want to mention someone to your tribe you have to either remember the spelling and numbers or be looking at it on the right hand side while typing it on the left hand side in the forum. I'm not sure what all goes into allowing us as user to highlight names and copy and paste but if that was implemented then the forum could go to a big page but until then the best options are a new external tab/window or the way it is now. Another aspect here to consider is that not everyone has just one monitor on their computer wouldn't it be nice to have your forum open on a second monitor so you can multitask, reading forums while still sending your attacks and supports. This is one feature i really hope they implement as well as the ability to use my [ctrl] [c] and [v] comands to put names of attackers into mails and forum.