Forwarded Tribe forum improvemnt/ideas thread

DeletedUser513

Hi guys,
the in-game forum is a awesome and must-have tool. I have one small improvement to suggest. Our tribe have a lot of users and we have few teams. Each team has own sub-forum. Also there are few other sub-forums like important,generally, help etc. In my case I don´t like to get this notifications all the time. If I get one I have to click on it and mark few sub-forums as read. I want just get informed if sub-forums like 'Imporant' and my team get new topics or answers.
I made this graphic to illustrate my idea (I censored few things):

In this case I just get informed if there are new answers/thread in sub-forum "Wichtig" the other sub-forum is not important (black white icon).

If you have other ideas for the forum or some improvements please post it here. Hopefully the TW2 team will improve the forum if they have time for it.

Cheers
Tormund

DeletedUser376

What you could do, instead of forming a huge tribe, create few smaller one, one for each team. Then, ally and share a main forum. This way you only see notifications when anything new happens in one of ur tribes forum or within the shared one. That's related to our argument regarding the different teams.

But honestly, I think the teams are not the problem, you just would like to have a subscribe option somehow that alerts you when there happens anything new ond only there.

I don't needed it and never needed it, but that's just my point of view.