Fixed Tribal Forum bug...

DeletedUser2673

I've had this happen to me twice now and only the second time was able to know what I think to have been the cause of this bug.
When replying to a tribal forum post I went to link to a player and already wrote there name out, so I high lighted it first (think you could do that in old TW) But what happens here when I remember it doesn't work here, and then forgot to stop high lighting and just tried to link to the name as regular. I hit enter after typing the name and all of a sudden I have a couple of windows pop up one of them asking me if I am sure I would like to accept the invitation to my tribe that i've been in for some time now. I just x that one out. And it also seems to quote what i have wrote in that post to another seemingly random thread, though it may be the last one I was in before I tried to respond to the current thread. Not sure if that is something that has been noticed all ready, or how hard it will be to duplicate. I've included all details I could remember to try and make it ez to find.
Thanks
Rage1177
P.S. I really miss the like button too. Was so much ezer to show you did read the forums and understood what your tribe mates were saying with that.

DeletedUser924

That bug is related to the chat box not the linking of the village in my experience but last I saw it was fixed. i have reproduced your steps to the letter and it worked as intended. Then i opened the chat box and did it again. ext i replied to the chat box and still nothing. and you mean the thanks button on the in game forum. its a like button here but I've never see a like button on any other forum.

DeletedUser2673

Yeah it was thanks. We use to use it as an activity check, and just show that we agreed with something. It was a great multipurpose tool. And thanks for checking that out its been a few day sense the last time it happend but I didn't have the chat window open I always forget about the little box lol. Its a great feture if I could remember to use it.

Thanks again
Rage