The first reaction A LOT of people will have

DeletedUser1314

So, I played TW1 a long time ago and I immediately registered to get a key when one is available. Today I got one and logged in. Here is what I felt in this exact order:

- Okay, it looks so much better and more polished!
- Oh, I can instantly finish building?
- Oh, I can buy a 10% attack-booster or more resources

Logged out

I will NEVER look back at this game or regret leaving after 1 Minute!

Inno didn't learn shit and I really don't get how they think they can do this? Yes, there are just enough stupid people that will pay. However, anyone not paying will not keep up, simple as that. And if you have done it in one world and got the idea about how you are getting killed and you can't do anything else than pay yourself, you will most likely lose interest pretty fast.

Was an awesome minute I spent in this game, enjoy as long as your wallets are fat, guys.

(Not that there are TONS of games that don't need shitty p2w-models, and those games actually being more successful overall...)

Endin

Peasant
With LoU gone and TW2 not being wallet friendly enough then this whole game category has some serious trouble in finding the right way to bill their users.

DeletedUser905

There is always an option to stop whining and try to learn how to play this game without buy bonuses.

DeletedUser1372

My initial thoughts are exactly the same. So far it seems like the core mechanics are the same with a TON of freemium P2W crap thrown in... $3.50 just for an additional queue slot? Really?

Am I missing something or did they really just add new graphics and nothing to address the biggest flaw of the original in that it required 24/7 monitoring to be successful?

DeletedUser1431

Lodum;n12922 said:
My initial thoughts are exactly the same. So far it seems like the core mechanics are the same with a TON of freemium P2W crap thrown in... $3.50 just for an additional queue slot? Really?
I completely agree, it is disgusting they would gauge their loyal supporters.

Lodum;n12922 said:
Am I missing something or did they really just add new graphics and nothing to address the biggest flaw of the original in that it required 24/7 monitoring to be successful?

Oh no that is not a problem with the game my child, that is a problem that you need to solve on your own. It is time and resource management, these are the elements of the game and they will never change.