The coming of Zar

DeletedUser940

create us he might have but too many have decided a path of peace and gone against Zar. Zar has awoken by this peace and has set it apon his followers to spread his word and savage the lands of Expertus. Only the strong will survive this blight. If you do not convert to Zar your villages will be forcibly converted. There are no turtles in Zars world only warriors.

It starts in the northeast of Expertus his first follower his priest started a Tribe in Zar's honor. he slowly spread the word until several provinces had villages worshiping Zar. They have converted and only more shall convert. while the tribe and the villages expanded so did others who worshiped false gods. these players soon felt the wrath of Zar as Zar's priest was given a vision and told to decimate these intruders and take his province in the name of Zar. and so this province is currently being ransacked by Zar's priest and forcibly converted for his cause.

to all those in the land of Zar convert now. to all those outside it be weary of entering the land of Zar. Zar like war and allies that give him war. but Zar does not like intruders and will have his followers strike viciously against any who tred on his territory. the north east is Zar's territory and be weary of trying to spread your influence in his land.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed my little story figured i would introduce my tribe in proper fashion and hope to have fun fighting some of you guys. good luck to all of you and i hope you enjoy the insanity that is me and my followers.

regards,
SL

DeletedUser1303

If its war you want we wont backdown.. make sure you watch your tongue the next time you speak in our forum

DeletedUser940

you do realize your tribe is in no position to fight my tribe. some of your members are already being farmed by my tribe. and anyone powerful enough to defend against my tribe is a day or more away. plus you insulted Zar by trying to recruit members from his following. and your members have been warned about your actions. your mass recruiting tribe stands no chance against the might of Zar. specially when i look at a map and see how sad your position is. anyways Zar is happy to fight you and good luck defending your members against mine.

edit
would like to add you don't own these forums.

DeletedUser1135

Secretlare... PM me once if you had joined in august. We need to talk.

DeletedUser1303

you do realize your tribe is in no position to fight my tribe. some of your members are already being farmed by my tribe. and anyone powerful enough to defend against my tribe is a day or more away. plus you insulted Zar by trying to recruit members from his following. and your members have been warned about your actions. your mass recruiting tribe stands no chance against the might of Zar. specially when i look at a map and see how sad your position is. anyways Zar is happy to fight you and good luck defending your members against mine.

edit
would like to add you don't own these forums.

What is your tribe like a 60 member tribe? I havent had the time to look at your puny tribe so i wont even bother. This hasnt been called to my attention from what i can tell none of our members are under attack from zar. Its not my fault if your tribe members leave your weak and decrepite tribe to join RIM. Once the War tab is enable were definantly going to war. Cant wait to wipe you guys off the map :)

DeletedUser905

rocksteady;n13389 said:
What is your tribe like a 60 member tribe? I havent had the time to look at your puny tribe so i wont even bother. This hasnt been called to my attention from what i can tell none of our members are under attack from zar. Its not my fault if your tribe members leave your weak and decrepite tribe to join RIM. Once the War tab is enable were definantly going to war. Cant wait to wipe you guys off the map :)
Did I missed something? Why you're so offended? Did they already stepped on your toes?

PS: next time try to use Quote link

DeletedUser1303

edufinn;n13414 said:
Did I missed something? Why you're so offended? Did they already stepped on your toes?

PS: next time try to use Quote link

I was using my phone.. Im not offended i dont like people who talk big with nothing to show for it but a rag tag group of players with 45 members at that.

DeletedUser1295

rocksteady;n13483 said:
I was using my phone.. Im not offended i dont like people who talk big with nothing to show for it but a rag tag group of players with 45 members at that.

45 active members, do you have that many?

DeletedUser940

just to let you know i have several reports of your members being farmed. i can place them on here if you want. as well i have several members gewtting ready to noble yours... my tribe may be puny but any members of yours near me will be nobled. i suggest evacuating all your players from the northeast immediately. Zar has no time for the weak

DeletedUser1303

seecretlare;n13486 said:
just to let you know i have several reports of your members being farmed. i can place them on here if you want. as well i have several members gewtting ready to noble yours... my tribe may be puny but any members of yours near me will be nobled. i suggest evacuating all your players from the northeast immediately. Zar has no time for the weak

Goodluck with that i doubt youll get far with 45 members vs 400. Ill make sure to expand towards your province to pay you a visit.

Aven

Yeoman
So this arguement is interesting so I logged into the world to see if RIM is as mighty as rocksteady says and this is what i saw. This world has been up for a while so I don't think it's unreasonable to have 1k+ points. With that in mind, ZAR has 36 members and RIM has 91. So yes, if ZAR and RIM were right next to each other RIM would win in a fight.

However, let's look at the map of how each tribe is distributed. Zar currently has all of it's members clustered in a small area. RIM has it's members spread out over the entire world. Many of RIM's attacks would take more than 24 hrs to land. Let's keep in mind RIM is the 7th place tribe. If they want to send any meanful attack at ZAR they lose those troops for 48 hrs+(round trip). Not to mention that expanding towards ZAR means you have to go through other tribes villages.

From what I see neither tribe can really win a war. RIM is far too spread out. This means while RIM can't hurt ZAR too badly, ZAR can really only attack 20 of RIM's 400+ members.

Trolin

Serf
It's always a lot of fun with these threads! Keep em comin'

And to join the discussion a bit, I think it is a strategy. To piss people off is one of the most effective ways to weaken them.

DeletedUser940

yep yep but notice ZAR's goal isn't to win against RIM. we are only wanting to take out all RIM members in our northeast territory. once that is done RIM is to far and to weak to do anything about us. hell they cant do anything now. we have seen resistance from one of the 10 to 20 players we have been attacking. and even that player will fall soon. I personally dont care about taking out all of RIM only the members in my territory that is all.

ps. so far this is the best thread in our worlds forums!!!! thank you rocksteady

DeletedUser1303

seecretlare;n13550 said:
yep yep but notice ZAR's goal isn't to win against RIM. we are only wanting to take out all RIM members in our northeast territory. once that is done RIM is to far and to weak to do anything about us. hell they cant do anything now. we have seen resistance from one of the 10 to 20 players we have been attacking. and even that player will fall soon. I personally dont care about taking out all of RIM only the members in my territory that is all.

ps. so far this is the best thread in our worlds forums!!!! thank you rocksteady

Nor is our goal to pummel you into oblivion. We simply want your territory and will not back down. You act like your members are capable of nobling out ours? I havent heard of any aggression from your tribe so i will simply dismiss your claims of attacking our members. We will soon see who is dominant in the northeast

DeletedUser1295

rocksteady;n13569 said:
Nor is our goal to pummel you into oblivion. We simply want your territory and will not back down. You act like your members are capable of nobling out ours? I havent heard of any aggression from your tribe so i will simply dismiss your claims of attacking our members. We will soon see who is dominant in the northeast

You probably wont see any reports from your members I am farming. They seem to be inactive.

DeletedUser940

since this hasn't been getting attention lately i wanted to say this. Rocksteady look at my points. Now look at yours. Now back to mine. you wish you had these points. now look at your opponents defeated score. now look at mine. now back at yours. and as you wallow in the grief of never being able to catch up to me or be able to attack me realize you could have been this if you only used Old Spice deodorant.

Zar approves of this advertisement for Old Spice since Old Spice is the deodorant of conquerors and warriors.

Aven

Yeoman
rocksteady;n13569 said:

Man I found this statement very interesting. He should know that his members are getting nobled because he kicks them when they get noble. I had the pleasure of watching this happen to a RIM member near me. Also I want to say congrats early to RIM for hitting 500 members. You have double the number of people of any tribe in the game yet you still can't seem to get anything done.

DeletedUser940

Come now this thread has been silent. i haven't had my members post any reports but it seems rocksteady must have been silenced when he had to start kicking members before they got nobled. no worries though ill be nobling a RIM player personally pretty soon here... so glad you recruited someone near me so i could have some fun

DeletedUser940

RIM has fallen. it looks like ZAR has won this "not a war" glad to see that uselesss tribe gone. one down more to go