Strange battle against myself.... ^^

Hi,

Let me explain this strange battle....

- I'm attacking that seems to be a "Living" player, I win the Battle and of course I loot ressources.
But still ressources....

- So to take care that no one else will loot this city in place off me, I send a support army to defend this place.

- I send after a new army to empty the ressources but .... at the contact of the city my own support army defend the place against my new raid...

So... my support army's is dead and my second raid as well....

There's something not really normal because if the owner of the city doesn't own no more army, I don't know why my own support army defend it against my own second raid.

I know this is very specific case but it'll be perhaps nice to take this "kind of strategy" in fact.
If the owner doens't own defenders and if I own a support army on his city, I canno't be attacked by myself in case off I attack again ...... :s

What do you think about this case ?

Best & Thx

DeletedUser114

Hi,

You can attack yourself, it is a part of the game. You can attack your own villages, as well. I think it would be a great idea, to indicate the supported villages on the map, to avoid strange attacks, like this.

DeletedUser894

Oh the amount of times i accidentally supported a barb when farming only to then kill my own troops when i send the next run out.......

Basically your troops treat ANY troops in another villa albeit a barb as enemies and will try to kill them.

Yep...
Supported villages is beter to be indicate effectively.

In my case I was doing some tactical things, in a certain way "defend a other city" with support troops to continue some raids without to take the risk to see an another player loot in my place this city.
I have follow my logic and the general logic of any "real" battle in a certain way.

But I think if there's no defender's troops from the city's owner present, your support troops must just defend against other players and not their own friends.
It could be the same thing for other players from the same Tribe....
Logic....

This fact can open a VERY large tactical and strategy group actions in a certain way for the game.....
Put some Salt & Pepper.

Battles must reach towars reality.

Just a thought but it will put for me "the cherry on the Cake" :)

DeletedUser40

You will always be able to fight your own troops, if you support one village and attack it right after.
You send your troops to defend another village, and that is what they are doing. They are defending that village from whomever attacks it, even yourself.

Yes ok but they defend a Village against other troops.

But if the system can "understand" though programing lines that if some of your support troops are there or some support troops from other players of your Tribe are present as well, the system will ask you as for example "Do you really want to attack this village where you have support troops ?"

In fact I mean to say that "Support to village function" can open to tones of tactical possibilites....

I just see funny possibilites here for the game. :)

DeletedUser894

Guillaume Fendant;n17274 said:
Yes ok but they defend a Village against other troops.

But if the system can "understand" though programing lines that if some of your support troops are there or some support troops from other players of your Tribe are present as well, the system will ask you as for example "Do you really want to attack this village where you have support troops ?"

In fact I mean to say that "Support to village function" can open to tones of tactical possibilites....

I just see funny possibilites here for the game. :)

That would save me from losing troops regularly as i miss attack and hit support when late night farming....