Spy system

DeletedUser376

May anyone explain the spy system? Because the Wiki page isn't helpful at all.

I've got attacked by a player with 2 spies, i had 2 in my village. The report tells me, that i lost my 2 (if that's from my point of view) (and i did), but what about him? Did he see anything (the report shows nothing)? Or did he lost his spies too? But why did I lost mine?

Questions over questions.

DeletedUser51

You likely killed theirs aswell, There is an award somewhere that you can check. You should normally see what they have scouted (I have had a bunch of them), but according to the wiki this is not always the case. I am not sure how this is decided. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

DeletedUser376

Thanks. Hopefully someone else can provide additional information.

DeletedUser376

I had a look at the achievement, it says, that i defeated one spy, so did he see anything now, is the award buggy or what?

DeletedUser51

I don't think anyone actually knows any more than we do.

DeletedUser24

hi,
when you have defending spys, then they will "fight" the attacking spys and both sides can lose spys. But as you as defender doesn't see how much the attacker lost, the attacker doesn't see how much you as defender have and lost.

DeletedUser376

Hm. Do I have a chance to know, if any countermeasure worked?

Thanks so far.

DeletedUser24

as defender or as attacker?
as defender the report should say, which counter measure was activated and it should contain a part, where is shown, what you showed the attacker.
as attacker of course not :D

DeletedUser376

mine shows nothing but is few days old now. Can't remember if it was activated (it should be as i had 2 spies already). But I lost both spies, maybe that's the reason?

Will have a look next time. Thanks.