Spy reports - troop count

DeletedUser2321

I send two spies againt player. The spy report state "Victory with loss" (or something like that - danish server). Both spies died in the mission but i got a report about troops. The report said zero troops. Within one hour I notice the players thief achievement have risen one %. My question is - do the player have zero troops or not.

DeletedUser924

What i don't understand is how you got a report at all with no spies surviving. that's not a victory. other possibilities include that there was lag with the credit going to the achievement and he was recently cleared. but i would highly suspect this is some kind of bug. other than that there's not really much we can say about it. you can try sending 4 spies to get another report. or try sending a nuke which is the best way to know for sure.

DeletedUser2321

I'm playing beta and your link just points to this forum anyway.

DeletedUser894

Yes we know that and are working on a fix but your post refers to a danish sever. If you don't get a green report, showing that you have killed all the spies, you can be the victim of the countermeasures and that could explain it.