Forwarded Spy Management

DeletedUser2278

Would it be possible to see which of your villages have spies in the tavern (in, say, the villages overview page where you show the traders count) ?

DeletedUser80

I will add this to our list which we'll forward to the devs. But I don't know if they will implement some more overviews.

DeletedUser924

Duchess it is in the Overview units section already. all they have to do is unbugg it so it doesn't show that i have 14 spies in my tavern,

DeletedUser80

Samuri 4 life;n24779 said:
Duchess it is in the Overview units section already. all they have to do is unbugg it so it doesn't show that i have 14 spies in my tavern,
Does it shows 14 Spys in one Tavern? Please check if it doesn't mean the whole amount of your spys. If not please report it as a bug in our bug section.

DeletedUser924

What do you mean by the whole amount? I would post a pic but it just occurred to do so would involving posting all my troop counts of every village so sorry can't do that.
I can say the read out has a different result for each village so it would imply that its supposed to either be the total per village or the total home and in either case 14 is not correct nor is the 8's or the 9's

DeletedUser894

If you use a hosting site for the image you can easily block out all data you don't want any one seeing. I use Lightshot but there are many about. Just use the tools and black out sensitive info.

DeletedUser924

I only ever used photo bucket but its turned to shit lately so i hardly what to open it unless its a serious bug. I reported the bug in Support ticket where i don't have to worry about the support team seeing my troops as they have access to that already if they needed it and are required not to share any info gathered that way with anyone anyway.

gencyde1

This bug is still there, so I guess they haven't fixed it yet eh. Description: In the Overview menu, Instead of showing the amount of spies in the villa, it shows (I suspect) the levels of tavern instead. This basically happens when the spy in a villa is away for a mission (that I noticed anyway).

DeletedUser1919

Fatal_Error;n23944 said:
I will add this to our list which we'll forward to the devs. But I don't know if they will implement some more overviews.

The larger the account the more i feel like this game isn't built for longevity...I'm currently at 110 villages and seriously STRUGGLE to keep the account current where as TW1 it was no problem at all even when i had several hundreds of villages. Please put some time into keeping players by providing mass management tools.

DeletedUser80

At the moment the playability and usability have the highest priority. We know that you have some disadvantages as a player with more then i.e. 100 villages, but the devs can't work at all points. Please note, that we can't forward each idea. TW2 have a lot of markets and each market are forwarding some ideas. Therefor we try to collect a lot of opinions from different players to one idea and forward them as a whole elaborate package to our devs.