Cannot Reproduce Sounds - Always play

• Thread starter DeletedUser2661
  • Start date

DeletedUser2661

When I remain logged in the browser I sometimes get sounds that play (Not the music) that sounds like a notification event. Sometimes I'm notified that an attack has landed and there is a report, other times the sound just plays... well because it can, (Then there is no notification or nothing has changed to my game). Can you maybe add a message that describes the notification?

My music is also not active so its only ingame sounds. But Im not active on the tab

== Browser Details from support screen ==
[SPR=Build data]BUILD:

market: en
sentry_markets: [yy,zz]
hash: 41258819
date: 1422544679.13

LOCAL STORAGE:

hasSeenHotkeys: true
lastSelectedVillageId: 2530
paginationLimit: 100
reportBattleCasual: true
selectedTribeForumId: 112
gameSettings: ocu

BROWSER:

onLine: true
languages: [en-GB,en-US,en]
language: en-US
userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.111 Safari/537.36
product: Gecko
platform: Win32
appVersion: 5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.111 Safari/537.36
appName: Netscape
appCodeName: Mozilla
hardwareConcurrency: 4
vendor: Google Inc.
productSub: 20030107
cookieEnabled: true

BROWSER PLUGINS:
-----------
name: Widevine Content Decryption Module
version: undefined
filename: widevinecdmadapter.dll
description: Enables Widevine licenses for playback of HTML audio/video content. (version: 1.4.6.703)
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
filename: pepflashplayer.dll
description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
-----------
name: Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer
filename: internal-remoting-viewer
description: This plugin allows you to securely access other computers that have been shared with you. To use this plugin you must first install the Chrome Remote Desktop webapp.
-----------
name: Native Client
filename: internal-nacl-plugin
description:
-----------
name: Chrome PDF Viewer
filename: pdf.dll
description:
-----------
name: Microsoft Office 2013
filename: NPSPWRAP.DLL
description: The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
-----------
name: AdobeAAMDetect
filename: npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll
description: A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
-----------
name: Google Update
filename: npGoogleUpdate3.dll
description: Google Update
-----------
name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
filename: npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll
description: Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
-----------
name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
filename: npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll
description: Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
-----------
name: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.710.14
filename: npDeployJava1.dll
description: NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
-----------
name: Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U71
filename: npjp2.dll
description: Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
-----------
name: Microsoft Office 2013
filename: npmeetingjoinpluginoc.dll
description: The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
-----------
name: VLC Web Plugin
filename: npvlc.dll
description: VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
-----------
name: iTunes Application Detector
filename: npitunes.dll
description: iTunes Detector Plug-in
-----------
name: Unity Player
filename: npUnity3D32.dll
description: Unity Player 4.5.5f1
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
filename: NPSWF32_16_0_0_235.dll
description: Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
-----------
name: Silverlight Plug-In
filename: npctrl.dll
description: 5.1.20513.0[/SPR]

DeletedUser40

This is not really a bug, but rather a suggestion, right?

DeletedUser2661

Well no, the sound plays without a notification, unless I am wrong but the sound should only play if it had a reason to ? Unless they developed the sounds to play in hour intervals or so to indicate a measurement of time? or that an attack is close by

DeletedUser40

There are background music and there is sounds for certain commands of the came.

DeletedUser2752

I turn off my speakers and guess what that works, Even if I set background sounds to zero- i still get notification sounds and those when you click on icons. So the speakers are turned off and bliss.

DeletedUser80

Short summary:
You have different tabs open. One of that tabs is the TW2 beta. During you do something other you hear sometimes different sounds from TW2, right? As liam said, there are some sounds for different commands and happenings ingame. That isn't a bug. You can also deactivate those by using the settings ;)

DeletedUser2661

I am in the process of making a video screen shot so that I can effectively show the bug. Yesterday the tab kept playing sounds every 15 seconds, but there was no movement on the account, IE I still dont know WHY the sounds was being played because I had no troops returning or being sent to attack, no message or forum posts. I also didnt have anything in the building or recruitement ques.

DeletedUser80

That is really weird. I can't comprehend that. That issue is not reproduceable and apparently only at your account. Was my summary right?

DeletedUser2661

I didnt have time to add annotations for each sound that played. But If you have a look you can see that some sounds are played and NO notification popped up. Sorry for the other background noise i was at work when i recorded this,

robahobo

I also notice sounds without a clear indication of what caused it. I believe (though not 100% sure) that it started once I joined a tribe.