Rejected Skype contact for tribe members

DeletedUser1033

Basically a field where you can enter your Skypeaccdetails (probably 2 for coop), only visible for your tribe members on your profile and in the memberlist .

edit:
Reason:
+ If you play coop or/and are in a big tribe sometimes you lose the overview which Skype acc is playing which tw acc. This feature would make it a lot easier to stay updated.
+ Also the normal Skype Topic in every Tribe Forum is after playing some months and player changes kind of messy and with this feature no more necessary.

As I don't see any negative aspects I just leave it.

greets

DeletedUser894

I agree unless the chat thats planned makes skype redundant.

DeletedUser905

Not everyone is able to use the Skype. Actually in many places I've been working it's not even possible to access the game site nor login to Skype. They all are usually blocked.

DeletedUser894

So then you wouldnt be able to access an in game chat....

DeletedUser905

This is why I think that mobile version should be higher priority. Using external apps ex. Skype, can be done without adding any extra features to the game.

DeletedUser1033

@Zaen I think if a chat would be introduced many tribes would still use Skype. You got more possibilities, dual accs can both you the chat at the same time and so on...

@edufinn this feature is no duty, just a nice extra so if you can't access it just don't use it.

​greets

DeletedUser894

There has been numerous posts on chat and we have been told it is likely for the future. As to how good it will be remains to be seen but its go to be better than what we currently have atm.