Fixed Scrolling

DeletedUser924

Scrolling.png

I was in the village info view and then i scrolled down and this is what happened. The only fix is to refresh and reload.
Chrome 39
you know the rest.

DeletedUser924

This now only seems to happen in the Ranking screen. I was trying to scroll down to see the names by using the scroll bar on my mouse instead of clicking and that's when i encountered this again. If i scroll down the time line pops up with black border and if i scroll to the right i get the above image and the same thing appears below it if going right and down. This happens not with the normal scrolling but when the scroll button is pressed allowed you to scroll in any direction by moving the mouse. (it was working fine then accidentally clicked next thing i know the bug created the above screen.)

DeletedUser1919

I have had this happen as well, generally when scrolling the ranking page and always when using mouse wheel not click drag or arrow down.

DeletedUser40

Is it by using an actual mouses wheel to scroll, or by using the track pad on a laptop?

DeletedUser924

Its when you click the mouse wheel thus allowing the ability to scroll without moving the wheel but by moving your mouse. at least in my experience.