scouting: countermeasures don't work

DeletedUser886

I have Tavern Level 3 with Dummies researched (unlocked by a technology-item) and one Spy in village. As "shown unit" i choosed Swordsman. Someone scouted me, but there was no dummie effect in my report. the unit numbers of my swordmen were the real ones. My defending spy deceased.
Anybody know why or is this perhaps a bug in my report and the other player see the fakes?

DeletedUser936

Post a screenshot. Maybe this will help to solve the problem?

DeletedUser123

How countermeasures work
If the spy report haves a red/green mark for either side there were no countermeasures activated. Why? Because either the attacker destroyed them all (green attacker, red defender) or the attacker lost all his spies (red attacker, green defender).

If a report haves a yellow mark then countermeasures might be activated, but as an attacker you will never know.

DeletedUser886

Thank you!

So my mark was "transparent"...

screenshot_scout_overview.png

The spy from my village was destroyed, so that's why the countermeasures did'nt worked i think...

But something is strange.. a part of my troops was away for farming, but in the report you can't see it. Are there any rules for that?

screenshot_scout_report.png

DeletedUser123

Who scouted you? I don't see a name or village coordinates in this report.

DeletedUser886

I was scouted again, this time my Spy didn't deceased but countermeasure "dummies" didn't worked again. Mark was not there again.

scout2a.png

scout2b.png

DeletedUser886

shit i forgot to activate it.... my mistake... i didn't see it....

scout2c.png

DeletedUser886

:) perhaps it should be more noticeable or should be automaticly active when you choose a unit in "set values"

DeletedUser260

I agree, they should automatically activate when you set them up. There's really no reason for them not to.