Rejected Sabotage

(*.*)

Earl
Hi :)
Today I find out,when I choose sabotage in HoO.... I can't choose, which building should be damage !
Maybe bad decision by me, but I didn't find any information about it.
Please, can you change it ? because without it, is this class for nothing. I suppose, nobody can destroy his potential village, all want destroy wall.

ahm...sorry when I explain it bad, but here is night and I sleep, but I don't want forget :)

DeletedUser720

you use catapult to destroy other buildings, just like TW1

(*.*)

Earl
OMG :D I know, I can use catapult, but I don't understand, then why is there sabotage...
How you know, catapult destroy buildings after attack, what doesn't help me, when I attack on the village, which isn't in my province :)

DeletedUser894

Are you talking about one of the spies functions? I havent got big enough to activate it yet but reading the wiki if you have chosen the *Thieves Guild* your spies can lower a building by 1 level. To be really effective you need a lot of villas that have this option.

(*.*)

Earl
I level is 5%, when your attack come for 5 hours you can cabotage min. 2 lvl with 1 village :). or you can sabotage 5 lvl for the time, when your oponent build 1 lvl :) and you can attack :)