Sabotage Feature

• Thread starter DeletedUser1587
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1587

As it seems none of the forum admins actually read the old post, I had to post the new one.. I think that it is very clear that a lot of players think that this feature is unbalanced and needs some changes. So I suggested that instead of being able to sabotage buildings (afterall, if a player is well defended and inactive, what do I do with his city once I demolish it, I can very well take a inactive 200 point player instead...), the feature changes so that we can sabotage units (yes it's not very realistic, but also sabotaging building=burning them, fire can be estinguished, which is not available in the game, that is not realistic too).
IMO this feature would in this case be much more balanced, active players would be able to defend easily (either sending out troops or building scouts), but not to the point that they can avoid it in every case scenario, well it would also leave a lot of place for advanced tactics (like sending 50 sabotagers 2 sec before the train, etc.), which I think this game is all about..

Aven

Yeoman
So you think that posting a new thread, on the same topic, in the same section, right above the old thread, will have them read it faster? You might need to rethink this strategy. Wouldn't be surprised if this gets closed down. Sometimes listening is the best way to learn about something, not just talking constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.