Forwarded Reward for active testers

DeletedUser272

Here is the thing, some of us tests all aspects of this game to help improve it, so it can be better for everyone, while others play and play and never reports a single bug.
My idea is to reward players that reports bugs with a few crowns. For every confirmed bug 20 or 50 crowns or maybe some other way. This is a good way to get more reports and those who will test the game actively they will still have a chance to be competitive ingame with some help of the crowns

Thoughts?

DeletedUser152

You should just be happy that you can play to the closed beta ! That's your reward !
There is 10 000 people waiting for your lucky place. Enjoy it.

DeletedUser536

Be happy with your beta-key and play tw2 beta for fun and to help the deployer.

DeletedUser406

I agree with previous posts and I would add: why you always want to be rewarded when you do a good deed (bug report). The rewards for this good deed will be a bug fix and a better game experience for all players, I think it's worth it, right?

DeletedUser557

No, this is stupid. Like the others said: You are on the beta! Me, and a lot of other people will give so much for this and you just wanted more. These days no one is happy with what they have. Btw another reward is that I just have read almost everything on the Wiki, but you can learn tactics in game! You know how to do things better then that I do. And to all the luckey guys on the beta: have some fun!

DeletedUser557

I didn't know that, but it is better then nothing ;)

DeletedUser376

Well it's not unsual, that there is a reward for bug reports. Maybe not for the Closed Beta itself as it is "normal" that this game is still buggy. But lateron, after the open Beta maybe, would be a good idea. Keep in mind, that there are many features only available consuming crowns. So this is at least an idea you should think about later.

DeletedUser557

I can assume that you're in the beta? There are many others that would love to just join the game :) A reward like crowns is just a big no (like any other reward). You are luckey enough, be happy with it? And I followed some games that where in beta.... no one gets a reward for reporting a bug. (only if you donate somthing, but that is totally different).

DeletedUser376

I do not talk about the closed or the open beta, I talk about the continious impoving process that will take place here after.

So basicly everything after the game has been launched on the different markets.

And yes, have a look into the bugsection and your questions should be answerd.

Btw. if you look at the tw beta there they exactly do it, they give you a small amount of premium for every confirmed bug.

DeletedUser557

Didn't know they did that and I do not agree with that, but I can't change :) But then I don't get it: the beta players can already get a reward?

DeletedUser376

well, might be a bit tricky to understand.

The Game was released over 10 years ago. But ppl came up with ideas, that would be nice in the game. Before they launch new features, they publish the new version on the beta server, so ppl can test them before the bugs may affect all markets.

If you test there, and you find a bug, then you receive a little reward. The server is open for everyone. That propably would be the same here. After the open beta the game hopefully will be launched. So you basicly play on your local market. Here, new features will be introduced. And sure, if you keep testing it, why shouldn't there be a small reward? Every fixed bug here prevents all other players to have that trouble and what's better for the publisher than satisfied users?