Rejected Ressource repartition

DeletedUser926

Something that was real pain in the butt on TW1:
As soon as you exceeded 500 villages (I had mores than 2'000 when I left...), the main problem was to distribute your ressources among the various villages.
There was a script to help, albeith too basic to be of real help, this took literally hours.

In another thread, it was specified that in TW2, scripts would not be allowed. Which I certainly find a good statement, and support, as it will avoid the (too) many bots ...
But I did not find so far a comment or description on how this will be handled on TW2.

So is anything automated planned in TW2 to ensure correct repartition of ressources among a player's own villages (of course NOT foreign villages !), and I mean, really automated ?

Reason:
Spending tens of hours on such totally trivial tasks, which do not have any influence on the combat side, neither advantage the player, is... well, insane !
Actually, a number of players I knew in TW1 (I was several years leader of known tribes) stopped the game just because of this: it simply took much, too much time.

So... I open the discussion on this subject.

DeletedUser894

I agree. Its not a problem atm but in the future it will be.