Reports

(*.*)

Earl
Hi :p

2cxw8qp.png

What is problem ?
I opened report about conquered village. If I clicked on next report by this arrow ( red or green )....I saw new report but I also see information from previous report(blue box) :)

​and also.. I was defender in this report :D

DeletedUser40

Thanks for informing us about this case.
We will try to reproduce the issue.

DeletedUser40

I can not seem to reproduce this issue. Could you supply us with more information or try to reproduce it again, to see if the issue still persists?

(*.*)

Earl
I think I found out where is problem !
I was looking on this reports....and...
idd6xl.jpg

200yaex.jpg

kd1zjd.jpg

First report is my defence where we can see information from second report where I'm attacker and I dropped some loyalty.
3rd image : It is same report like first, where I'm defender, but when I open it directly. In this report attacker sent nobleman but I destroyed his army and of course nobleman so my loyalty didn't drop ....If in this attack was not nobleman...this report isn't bugged.

It is something as.....code from previous report is also in next similar report because this part of report is empty.

I hope you will understand..it is late and I'm going to bed :D

DeletedUser1893

It might be easier for both parties if you make a ticket with screenshots of these reports. This way you don't have to blank information and it might help us solve the problem easier.