Forwarded Reports - Minor change to automatic titles

DeletedUser260

It would be really nice to know what the coordinates are, of the village I am getting a report on. I really shouldn't have to open all my recent reports (of which there are many) and search through them all for the one target I wanted to find the report of. Having pages full of "Apollo 001 attacks Barbarian Village" is also quite silly, especially during BP when we only have one village and there's only one type of village we can attack. Adding the coordinates would add variety and allow me to see at a glance several useful bits of information about a certain village.

And I don't think it would unnecessarily complicate the interface - unless you can think of any better way to distinguish individual barbarian villages from each other. Sure, it would add a bit of complexity. But currently I think you've somewhat oversimplified this part of the interface.

Or, at very least, meet me halfway - display the village coordinates in the basic report. I really should not need to open the detailed report for that, coordinates are a basic detail.