Recruit presets

DeletedUser376

I just figured out, that you can recruit presets at once, so they can be used as troop templates for recruiting.

The question here it, how is this supposed to work? Actually, I had the problem, that there was not enough farm space avvailable so only for half of my presets a building queue has been created.

DeletedUser123

That is how the presets work. If you have 20 axes in your preset but only 15 farm space then it will allow you to recruit only 15, same goes for the attacking with presets, if you have 50 LC in preset, but you only have 29 available then only 29 will be sent.

DeletedUser376

the same works with attacks too?

that's stupid as the meening of that preset it, to have exactly that amount of troops. I don't wanna attack with 5 units, when my preset should contain 200. There is a reason for why I chose 200... There should be an error message instead.

DeletedUser24

In the attacking preset popup you see, if your preset is full or not. (progress bar) so it is your choice, if you want to attack with a halffull preset.

I like it, because if i have a preset of 30 LC and i only have 29, i don't want to go back to the Custom send, because the one missing LC doesn't really matter.

DeletedUser24

By clicking the recruit button, the max. possible number of units to fill up one preset will be sent to recruiting Queue.

DeletedUser376

yeah i know that. But from my point of view it does not make much sense... anyways. It looks we just have two different views/opinion about the meaning and use of presets. As long as others do not complain...