Question: Countermeasures

DeletedUser493

Hi,

I was wondering, do you need to have a spy in the village for the countermeasures to activate ?

DeletedUser107

Yes you need at least 1 spy in your village for the countermeasure(s) to work

Refer to: "You can also use counter measures to deceive enemy spies. These are more likely to happen than a complete wipe of the enemy spies. To make the counter measures work, you need at least one spy in your village."

More information can be found here:
http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/

Thanks

DeletedUser250

Yes, there's no reason it wouldn't work for a tribemate attacking. There's no reason the game'd handle attacks from your tribemates as being any different from those of people outside your tribe.

DeletedUser493

Well I have tried many times. I got attacked by tribe mates and nothing happened even after reloading.

Some other times, my spies died even though I was defending. Don't know if they die defending against other spies.

So I gave up on the quest since I don't want to rebuild my spies everyday. It will complete whenever it wants to...

DeletedUser272

Got my quest done, but also lost my spy, I think this spy loosing feature is a bug?

DeletedUser507

Phoenix882;n3349 said:
Well I have tried many times. I got attacked by tribe mates and nothing happened even after reloading.

Some other times, my spies died even though I was defending. Don't know if they die defending against other spies.

So I gave up on the quest since I don't want to rebuild my spies everyday. It will complete whenever it wants to...

Same here...Lost just three scouts...