Reported Province Faith Bug

DeletedUser1736

Today I attacked a village where I had a level 3 church in the province and yet I only attacked at 50% of my faith instead of 110% faith. The troops came from a village in another province so I'm thinking that a bug occurred where the troops didn't recognize the level 3 church that I had in the province where the attacked village was located. I performed other attacks that have come from same village into other provinces and I was given the correct 110% faith. This bug, costed me a lot of troop loss unnecessarily is there any way for this battle to be recalculated with the correct faith from a moderator from in game support?

DeletedUser1736

I want to update this bug, the reason that I fought at 50% strength is because the village is listed as if it were in another province, but according to the provincial border lines it is within the province of my level 3 church, so the boundary that this village is located is incorrect.

DeletedUser1736

1z2orx4.png

As you can see from the photo, one village is listed in one province and the other village is located in another province, yet both villages are within the borderline of the same province.

DeletedUser80

Thanks for reporting that. That is really weird and looks actually absurd. We'll investigate that.

DeletedUser1823

i have same in one of my province i can produce Screenshots if needed or are they going to look at the whole thing and correct it

DeletedUser80

That is a known issue and still reported to our devs.

DeletedUser924

I also want to say this applies to kingdoms as well as provinces. I noticed I had 30 villages all in one kingdom but in the rankings it looked as if I were in two separate kingdoms.

DeletedUser1736

Samuri 4 life;n26926 said:
I also want to say this applies to kingdoms as well as provinces. I noticed I had 30 villages all in one kingdom but in the rankings it looked as if I were in two separate kingdoms.

That's a known issue and has been reported, but it isn't game breaking like this bug where it can affect a battle outcome for both the attacker and the defender if they do not have a church in the province that the village is "located" in..

DeletedUser924

I wouldn't call it game breaking. Look at it from the other side. if your church is in that village then you have faith in the neighboring province even though you have no villages contained within its borders. So in the end its balanced. It just means you have to look carefully at the village before you attack to ensure you have faith. But even if you don't look before; when you send the attack the combat strength above the troops indicates that fact. If you blindly send attacks without paying attention to that info then you can hardly blame the game designers for it. Sure its counter intuitive but so is sending an attacking without relaying on the info provided to you. it all boils down to doing your homework before you act which is the point of a strategy game.

DeletedUser1736

Samuri 4 life;n26966 said:
I wouldn't call it game breaking. Look at it from the other side. if your church is in that village then you have faith in the neighboring province even though you have no villages contained within its borders.

That is completely game breaking... I'm sorry, but that is not fair to have faith for a province where you don't have a village in it. I wouldn't want a player to be able to attack into one of my provinces just because I didn't notice that a village outside of the province was listed in mine.

Also... you wouldn't expect to have to factor in the faith, the FAITH is the issue not the COMBAT EFFECTIVENESS, when you have a level 3 church in the province and your attacking within the province... and also it can be deceptive because the combat strength is not only reflected by the faith it is also reflected by the difference how much stronger you are then your opponent through your point value and how many more villages you control then your opponent. Going into the battle I knew I was not going to be fighting at full combat strength because I was a much larger player attacking a smaller player so I did expect to take a hit in my combat effectiveness, but I did not expect to fight at 50% of my faith which made quite a huge difference in my troop loss when attacking the village.