Forwarded Problems Logging in to TW2.

DeletedUser589

Is any one else having troubles logging back into there TW2 account, I received a beta key and I was playing it yesterday but then I logged out and I can't log back in because you need a beta key and I try using the same beta key that InnoGames gave me but it says that it is invalid? Can someone give me some information about this? Also I try going to the support team but it says that I need a User name and Password but I have no clue what it means. I have a InnoGames account but it never asked me to create a(n) User name. I was wondering if I could get some information on here about this.

Thank you.

DeletedUser123

It is asking you for your in-game username and your in-game password.

DeletedUser107

If you sign up with a username and password you have to login with that, the beta key is for 1 account. click here: https://beta.tribalwars2.com/#/login

Then sign in with your username and password and it should work. keys only work once

DeletedUser589

James;n4150 said:
If you sign up with a username and password you have to login with that, the beta key is for 1 account. click here: https://beta.tribalwars2.com/#/login

Then sign in with your username and password and it should work. keys only work once

so your saying that I can't log back into by TW2 account because I can only use the beta key once? Also for the InnoGames support your saying that when it asks me for user name and password that I should use my game name for TW2 and password?

DeletedUser107

I am saying that you only need to use the beta key once on your account and you only login with your username and password, and you don't have insert your beta key.

DeletedUser589

when I type in my user name and password and click log in it then tells me to put in the beta key?

DeletedUser123

This is TW2 support interface:

jJ9ap35.png

Enter the info like I draw it in the screenshot so you can access the support.

And I think you are trying to register again if it shows you that your beta key is invalid. If you were logged in yesterday then you are registered for sure and you should use the log in interface (
qCxs4R3.png
) to log in.

DeletedUser589

both of them I am trying to figure out for the TW2 support the first picture I have no idea what to put in those boxes, as for the TW2 log in to enter the game the second picture I put in my game name and password and click login right were the second picture shows and then a box pops up telling me to enter beta key, does this make sense does it clear it up a little?

DeletedUser123

If you were logged in yesterday then it shouldn't ask you for the beta key again as long as you are trying to log in with the same username and password which you used yesterday. This might be some kind of a bug so I think it would be the best if you wait for -Vanguard.- (CM) or for someone from the development team to answer you.

DeletedUser589

yeah I was logged in yesterday playing and I can't send a message to the support team because I can't get past the user name because when I created and account for InnoGames on there home page it never asked me for one.

DeletedUser123

You don't have to be registered to InnoGames to enter the support, that is what I am trying to tell you. If you are registered to TW2 then you should enter the username from TW2 and the password from TW2 to log in to support.

DeletedUser589

I just tried putting my game name and password to support and it said my password was invalid but I'm pretty sure that it is the same one.

DeletedUser123

Logan_Thorne;n4168 said:
I just tried putting my game name and password to support and it said my password was invalid but I'm pretty sure that it is the same one.

I just tried my self and it also tells me that the password is invalid. That is strange, I am not sure why it is not working.