Forwarded Premium features

DeletedUser661

hi it's me again
Me and my tribe are suggesting to give too much advantage to paying members, since then you will loose many players from the "old" Tribal Wars.
The reason why so many people play Tribal Wars (or the language specific alternatives) is because it alway had a fair payment advantage. You could come pretty far without being premium, but with premium you never had the feeling, that you would pay money for nothing.
Try reaching this ballence for TW2 as well!

DeletedUser557

I don't really agree with all the people complaining about the P2W etc. You can play a free game, Innogames needs to make money too. And players that are paying deserve something I think (no I never been someone that buys anything). And if you do the things on the left side (forget the name) you get a pretty amount if the premium functions.

DeletedUser661

Yes I totally agree, that you should get something for the money, but still it's a free to play game and you shouldn't be sneak forced to buy premium features. But like I said, they managed it pretty well in the "old" tribal wars. And nobody wants to tell me, that they don't make good money with commercials and premium features.
I'm just saying, that Innogame will loose lots of loyal members - like me - when there is almost no chance to win or even last a month without spending money.

DeletedUser663

You mean they HAD managed it very well in the old Tribal Wars. Right now its just pay to win. I mean you can buy nearly EVERYTHING really. I played Tribal Wars 2 - 3 years when there was just the Premium Account. But than year after year they made more pay 2 win features. The worst part of this is there was no reason for that. The profit got more every year even just with that Premium Account. But after that they just screw their players by getting more and more Premium Features. I mean it´s ok it´s there game but just standing there and say they listen to their customers when they didnt listen ONCE is just retarded. How many Players you lost in 1 year after you gave us this new "Features"? 50 or 60 %? You guys should stop this pay to win s**t before all leave this game too. By the way i dont know why i post this i mean they wont listen to us anyway. There are still some stupid guys that give they money for this.

But enough of hating here we should make some suggestions if they want to change anything.

You guys should try to make things that dont give Players huge advantages over other Players. Believe me guys maybe you earn not that much money per Player but atleast you will have alot more Player so you still earn more Money over all.

WE ALL should decide what is a nice Premium Feature and what is not.

A tottaly bad Feature by the way is that you can reduce the building time for Money. This is to much pay 2 win at all.

An example for fair Premium Features would be the customization of your own Village or your profile for Money.

I have no problem if the Feature just give little advantages over other Players by example 10% more materials but we all together have to find the right balance for this.
Thats why i want that we decide all the Premium Features together.

We all can make suggestions for fair Premium Features!

I hope you dont find to much misspelling i really tried my best for this text cause this game got really potential^^

But pls Innogames dont screw youre players again. This is maybe your last chance to get your old fans back.

DeletedUser376

If you follow your own wordings and you honestly believe, what you wrote, then nobody with any influence will listen to that. So I assume you don't believe what you wrote and just wanted to hate a bit against IG. Whyever.

So, let's skip the useless first part as it is full of hating and asumes, that you cannot prove. The game still exists, ppl still buy the features e.g.

"We all should decide waht a nice premium feauture is".
Very bad idea. What do you think, what ppl answer if you ask them ath question? Would you say, that you want that feature and pay for it or that you don't eant that feature because you don't eant to pay for it/ you don't want to pay for it, so it shall be for free? Guess what. ;) Wha ppl like and what they dislike depends on their personal situation, on their personal interest e.g. Why shouldn't someone, who just can spend 20 min each day for the game have the option to reach the same game level someone can reach who can spend like 10 hours each? Would't that be fair? The problem just occurs, if the person that can spend 10 hours a day uses the same functionalities.

Customizing your own profile for money is a bad joke isn't it? If you honesty do think that that is a feature that should be a premium feature, well then at least other things here are understandable. :/