Rejected Positioning troops to other villages

DeletedUser2510

It would be really great if we could position our troops to other villages then send them to attack from there. For example I have an attack army and I want to position my troops in one of my villages or one of my ally, then I want to be able to send them from there,to attack or for support.

DeletedUser924

this has been proposed many times and rejected every one. They tried it in TW1 and it was abysmal there so they won't try it here at least certainly not any time soon.

DeletedUser80

Thank you Samuri. Please use next time the forum search.

gencyde1

This too prone for an abuse. Stack a villa - with def then with offensive. Then you can just break a fortified province like no big deal.

DeletedUser2103

Relocating nobles would be useful (only between cities that already have academy).

DeletedUser924

You mean relocating them like the paly? Where it takes the farm space from one village and moves it to another? This is not really what this topic was about And while i do think it would be convenient i think t would have to have a very long wait time far greater than building a new one or this would be to great an advantage. if you built the noble in a village for one op and then want to use it in another well tough thats part of the strategy part of this game knowing where to make trains. Though i can see an argument being made for it. So make a new post about it for discussion. I of course think things are fine just kill the noble and rebuild it sure you are out the resources but thats the price you pay for making the wrong decision about where to place it.